Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lichi Superfoods Diet Pills Review

I had totally abandoned the idea of using any supplements to loose weight after trying a few that made me CRAZY (details in further posts). Diet pills really don't fit into my organic lifestyle nor are they usually a great long term solution for weight loss. I have been insisting that I will drop the weight in a healthy way...not by crash dieting! That ideology all changed after I attempted dropping a few pounds by trying the same diet plan my hubby was on-I gained 5 pounds while he lost 5! Talk about discouraging!  I was clearly in need of a little kick in the yoga pants so I decided to find a supplement that better defined my goals. I came across a bottle of Lichi superfood dietary supplement pills and have heard some good things about it so I decided to give it a try. One bottle lasts 30 days, it was priced reasonably, and it is a natural supplement so why not, right?!

 I can honestly say that I am so HAPPY I TRIED IT! After 5 days, I was down 5 pounds and ad finally have busted through a plateau that I have been stuck at for months

Positives:
*I have TONS of energy
*I am not as hungry as usual and while I still have an appetite, I have been able to eliminate snacks.
*No shaky feeling (less caffeine than other "diet pills"
*Workouts feel better and more intense

I went online to do some research and found that not only does the Lichi company have diet pills but they also have a cleanse, appetite suppressants, meal replacement shakes, and more. They also recommend that you use these in conjunction with a healthy diet and excercise. I Love that they mention "real food" and promote a good mix of proteins, carbs, and veggies!

I know...I know...a proper diet and exercise should make you loose weight anyway, right?!? Well, while that is true....I was already doing these things and stuck at a plateau. Just a few days after adding the Lichi Superfood Dietary Supplement pills....I broke through the Plateau and dropped a few pounds! So something inside these little magic pills did what it was supposed to!

The Verdict:

My vote is a super "YES!" I believe that this "dietary supplement" pill is definitely working for me. Again, I do not believe that this is a "cure-all" nor do I feel that the company has represented it as a such a product BUT I do believe that it will help you drop a few pounds if you help it by sticking to the plan and fitting in a little activity.


1 comment: